Please note, this job is no longer available. You can view our live jobs here.
Cyber Security Lead – Commodity Trading – London
Cititec Talent has partnered with a global commodity trading firm looking for a Cyber Security Lead to join their thriving London IT department. In this role, you’ll play a key role in leading the development and implementation of their operational technology policies, strategy and standards for their commodities desk.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will provide critical and technical guidance, supporting their multi-million-pound assets. You will also be tasked with creating operational technology cybersecurity frameworks, coordinating cybersecurity audits and assessing operational technology solutions.
- Clear experience with operational technology is essential
- Commodity trading experience is highly preferred
- A strong background in creating and implementing cybersecurity standards and procedures
- Strong proficiency in networking, virtualisation, databases and cloud technology
- Experience with defensive and offensive cybersecurity
- Experience with securing systems running ICS-related communications protocols
- To be able to complete system assessments and security audits on NIST frameworks
- A solid understanding of industry-standard security policies and standards