Join one of the most prestigious e-commerce companies in the world
Data Science Manager / Leader (Marketing Intelligence)
Location: Berlin – Hybrid
Job type: Full-time
Salary and Equity on offer
We’re excited to have partnered with one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, generating $8 billion per year.
What you’ll do
You will be a leader in Applied Science, raising the scientific bar across your team and the company through publications in prestigious international conferences, and engaging in rigorous peer reviews.
You will support the team in defining and executing roadmaps, in a way that integrates the high level of uncertainty and complexity involved in our projects.
- Strong academic background (preferably PhD) in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Strong experience in Statistical modeling and marketing analytics
- Experience in Marketing Intelligence related projects
- Ability to motivate highly skilled data scientists, mentor and enable them for growth
- Strong Experience with Python in applied context – experience with Causal Inference & Synthetic Control tools such as Robyn, PyMC, etc are a plus.
- Fluent business English
What you’ll get
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model with 60% (or more) remote per week
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)