Lead C# Developer – Energy Trading – Up to £115k (+ Up to 80% bonus)
Leading energy trading firm seeks Lead C# Developer for ambitious growth plans. Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining their energy trading platform and advancing digitisation. Throughout this project, you will lead a team of LNG developers who will report to the Head of LNG IT. LNG has become a major component of global energy trade, and you will have a major role in it. To ensure performance, you will be responsible for the application architecture, software stack, and development processes.
Hybrid role with 2 days in the office (Central London) and 3 days remote.
- Experience of being part of a development team within a trading/finance firm.
- Expert in C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, .Net, WinForms, WCF, Azure.
- Experience with Azure DevOps tools.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Specflow / Gherkin.
- Broad experience within Energy or Commodities Trading is preferred.
- Working within a scrum framework, responsible for prioritizing and managing own workload and conflicting priorities
- Responsible for the strategic development of the EOS technical platform, within the bounds of Centrica Architecture, security etc standards
- Balancing workload of the development team, both for allocation of project work, and management of the support schedule and processes
Up to £115k + Up to 80% bonus + benefits
If this is a role that is of interest to you, please apply directly.