Please note, this job is no longer available. You can view our live jobs here.
Senior Software Engineer
Does working for an innovative start-up, focusing on API banking within the finance sector excite you?
If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We’re excited to have partnered with an ambitious and growing sector leader specialising as a full-stack Banking as a Service platform, they are rapidly growing and looking for additional support for their software development team.
As a Software Engineer, you will build for scale from day one and immediately become a vital part of the team. As a new bank with an integrated BaaS platform, the infrastructure must scale to thousands of requests per second.
The ideal candidate should have the majority of the following:
- At least 3 years of professional functional programming experience.
- Experience with Clojure, Haskell, F#, or Rust would be ideal.
- Strong distributed systems background.
- Full-stack exposure (integrating front and backends directly).
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers and UX/UI Designers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with additional parts of our stack (Event-streaming tools, Kube, AWS, Databases).
- Relevant domain experience in payments or core banking systems.
- Experience working with small teams, ideally in fast-paced start-up environments.