Does working for an innovative start-up, focusing on API banking within the finance sector excite you?
If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
The organisation specialises as a full-stack Banking as a Service platform, they are rapidly growing and looking for additional support for their software development team.
As a Software Engineer, you will build for scale from day one and immediately become a vital part of the team. As a new bank with an integrated BaaS platform, the infrastructure must scale to thousands of requests per second.
The ideal candidate should have the majority of the following:
- At least 2 years of professional functional programming experience.
- Experience with Clojure, Haskell, F#, or Rust would be ideal.
- Strong distributed systems background.
- Full-stack exposure (integrating front and backends directly).
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers and UX/UI Designers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with additional parts of our stack (Event-streaming tools, Kube, AWS, Databases).
- Relevant domain experience in payments or core banking systems.
- Experience working with small teams, ideally in fast-paced start-up environments.